By placing an order, you must read and agree to these terms and conditions.
1) We are not veterinarians, so we suggest you consult your veterinarian prior to using these products regarding any allergies or health-related issues.
2) We use food-grade dye in our products. Coloration of fur, while unlikely, may occur. Please test prior to using.
3) We typically do not offer refunds, but we do offer to replace your items if: the item arrives damaged and unusable. If you do not like the scent, you may contact us if you’d like to try something else out!
4) If your package does not arrive: we will open an inquiry via the USPS and will keep you updated as we receive information. All shipping is done via the USPS First Class / Priority Mail . A tracking number will be provided once shipped!
5) Processing of your order may take 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Your items will ship once we have the fresh batch ready! Typically, we have your items in stock if the shop page reflects it. During high-volume times and holidays, we have a lot of product to make — we will let you know if your shipment will be delayed on your order confirmation sent via email, on a separate email and/or on the home page.
6) Attention International Customers: Your local or national government and/or postal service may require additional VAT and/or Import taxes. Mutt Cosmetics LLC is not responsible for any additional costs that may be applied. Please make sure to check with your postal service if you’d like an estimate on the additional costs should they apply. All international packages are sent via the USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail Service. A tracking number will be provided immediately after your package is shipped.
We take pride in not testing our products on ANY animal, but because of this we always suggest consulting a veterinarian before using any product on the market. Here at Mutt Cosmetics we do use traces of Food-Grade dye … all our products go through a vigorous development phase and have been created to almost never leave a trace of left over color on your pup. On the outside chance that this does occur, give your pup a good wash with a shampoo to remove excess.
Regarding Refund and Returns…
We do not accept returns on items that have been opened or used. If you would like to make a return on an unopened/unused item that you received, and simply do not like please contact us by emailing: email@example.com. Please include your order number for reference!
Customer is responsible for return shipping. We do not refund initial shipping charges that were paid at the time of ordering. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Refunds are issued for unused and unopened products only.
That’s all! Happy Bathing!
Mutt Cosmetics is an Limited Liability Company, Mutt Cosmetics LLC.
The Boring, But Also Important Stuff…
WEBSITE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Mutt Cosmetics, LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Mutt Cosmetics, LLC holds no rights to the “Etsy” logo or trademark. Mutt Cosmetics LLC has no rights to the “Comodo Secure” artwork. These logo(s)/artwork is being used for information purposes only.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following without written permission from a manager or owner of the shop:
- publishing any Website material in any other media ;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Mutt Cosmetics, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Mutt Cosmetics, LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Mutt Cosmetics, LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Mutt Cosmetics, LLC express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Mutt Cosmetics, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Mutt Cosmetics, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Mutt Cosmetics, LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Mutt Cosmetics, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Mutt Cosmetics, LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Mutt Cosmetics, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
Last update: 3/14/18